- Indyutka -1 pc. (2.5 kg)
- Potato – 4 pcs.
- Eggplant – 2 pcs.
- Leek – 1 pcs.
- Garlic -1 head
- Sweet and sour apple -1 pc.
- Table vinegar -1 glass
- Soy sauce -0.5 cups
- Ginger root -7 cm
- Vegetable oil
1. Peel the ginger root, grate on a medium grater. Pour vinegar into a saucepan, add 0.5 cups of cold water and grated ginger, heat the marinade over a fire to 40 ° C.
2. Rinse the indochka, dry it and pour over boiling water. Put the bird in a large container and fill it with warm marinade. Leave on for 2-3 hours. Then dry.
3. Rinse the potatoes thoroughly with a brush, do not peel. Slice into large wedges. Cut the leek along the stem, rinse the layers and cut into large pieces. Cut eggplant into circles. Apple – slices. Peel the garlic.
4. Slices of potato, apple and half onion in a deep bowl.
5. Grind three cloves of garlic and sprinkle them with vegetables in a bowl. Pepper, pour soy sauce and leave for 1.5 hours. Stuff the bird with this mixture. Sew the hole.
6. Grate the pickled carcass with a mixture of salt, pepper and garlic, passed through a press.
7. Lubricate the ducklings with oil. Place eggplant and leek on the bottom. On them is a stuffed bird carcass. Pour in 0.5 cups of water and cover.
8. Bake the bird in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 2 hours. Then remove the lid, turn the bird over and bake for another 20-30 minutes.